2019 Kia Soul Reviews
The 2019 Kia Soul is creating a lot of buzz in the automotive industry and car buyers are taking notice. With a powerful performance, affordable price tag, and state-of-the-art features, it’s a great option for Ypsilanti area drivers. See what the experts in the field are saying and see if this is the right vehicle for you.
Edmunds.com considers the Soul as a great middle ground between the hatchback and crossover. While they think there’s small room for improvement, there are a lot of features and qualities getting rave reviews:
- The standard engine has “more guts” than the competition.
- The Soul has earned a 5-Star NHTSA overall safety rating.
- State-of-the-art technology exceeds expectations.
Kelley Blue Book
The 2019 Soul earned an 8.6/10 rating from Kelley Blue Book, almost exactly matching the KBB.com consumer rating of 8.9/10. Between the impressive features, turbocharged engine, and standout body shape, it’s one ride worth taking. Here are other areas that the new Soul stands out, according to KBB.com:
- The powerful turbocharged engine won’t come at the expense of the fuel economy.
- Smart interior features stand out against the competition.
- The upright exterior style provides excellent cargo and passenger space.
Car and Driver
Car and Driver gave the 2019 Kia Soul a 4.5 out of 5 rating, stating the “quirky” Soul has “unique charm and usability.” Quirkiness may not sell you completely on a vehicle, but high-quality technology features and refinement will. Here are more reasons why the Soul is worth checking out:
- Raised seating to see the road better.
- High-quality interior materials for extra comfort.
- A smooth ride that handles twisty roads effortlessly.
Experience the 2019 Kia Soul at LaFontaine Kia of Ann Arbor
See firsthand what automotive experts and Dexter areas drivers are raving about at LaFontaine Kia of Ann Arbor near Saline. Browse our inventory, see available lease specials, and schedule your test drive today! To make sure that your Kia Soul continues to perform its best long after you drive it off our lot, check out the Kia Soul maintenance schedule.