What is the Kia Telluride Price?
As its newest model year hits our lot in Ypsilanti, our past and potential customers are curious to know the 2020 Kia Telluride price points. With the base model starting at $31,690 MSRP, you’ll have plenty of room to upgrade. Are you ready to experience the impressive performance and technological capabilities of this all-star SUV? Read on below to explore the Kia Telluride cost associated with each configuration.
Kia Telluride Trim Levels
The 2020 Kia Telluride is available in four trim levels. See their starting prices below:
- Kia Telluride LX: $31,690 MSRP
- Kia Telluride S: $33,990 MSRP
- Kia Telluride EX: $37,090 MSRP
- Kia Telluride SX: $41,490 MSRP
What Features Will I Receive for the Kia Telluride Cost?
Across all new Kia Telluride trim levels, Ypsilanti drivers get the power of its 3.8L V6 engine with 291 hp and a 5,000 pound towing capacity. Each configuration is also standard with front-wheel drive, but presents the option to upgrade to active on-demand all-wheel drive. In addition to such performance, the Kia Telluride price presents the following features across trim levels:
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto® app integration
- Forward Collision Avoidance (FCA) with pedestrian detection
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Rearview monitor with Dynamic Parking Guidance
- Industry-leading Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program
- And much more!
For those Dexter drivers interested in what the higher Kia Telluride price gets you— here’s what sets those trim levels apart:
- Upgrade to the Kia Telluride S for heated front seats, sunroof, and low profile roof rails.
- Opt for the Kia Telluride EX and enjoy a power liftgate, a 10.25-inch touch-screen display, wireless charging, genuine leather upholstery, and ventilated front seats.
- The tier-topping Kia Telluride SX presents a 10-speaker Harman/Kardon® surround-sound system, dual sunroofs, blind spot monitoring, and 20-inch black sport alloy wheels for a sleeker-than-ever Telluride.
Discover the 2020 Kia Telluride Costs at LaFontaine Kia
Now that you have a look into the 2020 Kia Telluride price points across the four impressive trim levels, are you ready to stop in for a test drive? Contact our knowledgeable dealership team to get in the driver’s seat — we know you’ll love how it handles the roads near Saline and Canton!
More About Kia Model Features
Keeping up with your Kia Optima maintenance schedule is vital for long-lasting performance and driving confidence. Receiving regular oil changes, tire rotations, and coolant flushes will make all the difference in your daily Ypsilanti drive, so stay on top of your appointments and work with your local experts at LaFontaine Kia. Service Department Schedule Service Kia…
With a 7-inch touchscreen and Android Auto and Apple CarPlay® fully integrated, Ypsilanti drivers will love the connectivity and convenience found in the Kia Sorento interior. The 73 cubic feet of cargo space available within the Kia Sorento offers the flexibility Dexter drivers need to take on any adventure! Explore the Kia Sorento cargo space…
The 2020 Kia Optima colors are giving Ypsilanti drivers even more reasons to get excited about this one-of-a-kind sedan. Although it’s just as practical and as efficient as ever, it’s also stylish enough to turn heads wherever it goes. Take an in-depth look at the Kia Optima paint colors and interior trimmings below! Then, visit…
As its newest model year hits our lot in Ypsilanti, our past and potential customers are curious to know the 2020 Kia Telluride price points. With the base model starting at $31,690 MSRP, you’ll have plenty of room to upgrade. Are you ready to experience the impressive performance and technological capabilities of this all-star SUV?…
The 2020 Kia Optima has been optimized to provide an even more efficient performance, and Ypsilanti drivers are taking notice. For the new year, the Kia Optima fuel economy lets you enjoy up to 27 mpg city and 37 mpg highway*. That’s a notable improvement over the 2019 model, but if you want to minimize…