Kia to Unveil New 2020 Telluride SUV at 2019 Detroit Auto Show
On Monday, January 14th, the 2019 Detroit Auto Show will officially begin with automakers from all over debuting their newest models and updates. While Kia has not revealed massive plans, we do know we’ll get the official reveal of the 2020 Kia Telluride SUV. Kia also has a few upcoming models that we may get some more information on. Here’s what you can expect to see from Kia at the 2019 Detroit Auto Show.
2020 Kia Telluride SUV
The one piece of news we know will be getting from Kia is the official debut of the all-new, three-row SUV: the 2020 Kia Telluride. The Telluride (pictured above) has an aggressive, yet elegant design and an ample interior. The interior is loaded with advanced technology features and tons of cargo room, and Kia is hinting towards some off-road capabilities as well. Based on the Kia website, you can expect highlights such as:
- All-wheel drive
- Large sunroof
- Estimated 30 mpg highway
- Dual exhaust tips 7 speaker
- 3.5L V6 hybrid electric powertrain Sunroof
- 7-speaker Harman Kardon® audio system w/wireless headphones
- Foldaway footrests for the second row
- Second-row touchscreen media-control band
From conception to reveal, the Kia Telluride has gone through many design changes. We’ll be excited to see what the official final product looks like come next week at the Detroit Auto Show.
Upcoming Kia Models
Kia has several model updates slated for release this year. The auto show would be a great time to release some more information on these models. As of now, here’s what Kia has in store:
- 2020 Kia Soul: features a brand new X-Line trim level, Kia Drive Wise Systems, a 10.25 inch color touchscreen display, and much more
- 2020 Kia Soul EV: packaged with a 64kWh liquid cooled battery, all-new rotary shifter dial and steering wheel-mounted regenerative braking paddles, Kia Drive Wise Systems, improved exterior aerodynamics, and more
- 2019 Kia Niro EV: this all-electric crossover features a liquid cooled battery with a potential 240-mile charge, updated user-friendly interior design, 201 hp, and much more
Learn More About All Things Kia at LaFontaine Kia of Ann Arbor
For more information on new Kia Models, upcoming or concept cars, service, or parts needs, stop by our Kia dealership in Ann Arbor. You can even learn about some great local events like the Ann Arbor Art Street Fair. Contact us today if you have any questions or concerns before visiting us!
More From LaFontaine Kia of Ann Arbor
With a 7-inch touchscreen and Android Auto and Apple CarPlay® fully integrated, Ypsilanti drivers will love the connectivity and convenience found in the Kia Sorento interior. The 73 cubic feet of cargo space available within the Kia Sorento offers the flexibility Dexter drivers need to take on any adventure! Explore the Kia Sorento cargo space…
The 2020 Kia Optima colors are giving Ypsilanti drivers even more reasons to get excited about this one-of-a-kind sedan. Although it’s just as practical and as efficient as ever, it’s also stylish enough to turn heads wherever it goes. Take an in-depth look at the Kia Optima paint colors and interior trimmings below! Then, visit…
As its newest model year hits our lot in Ann Arbor, our past and potential customers are curious to know the 2020 Kia Telluride price points. With the base model starting at $31,690 MSRP, you’ll have plenty of room to upgrade. Are you ready to experience the impressive performance and technological capabilities of this all-star SUV?…