Kia to Unveil New 2020 Telluride SUV at 2019 Detroit Auto Show
On Monday, January 14th, the 2019 Detroit Auto Show will officially begin with automakers from all over debuting their newest models and updates. While Kia has not revealed massive plans, we do know we’ll get the official reveal of the 2020 Kia Telluride SUV. Kia also has a few upcoming models that we may get some more information on. Here’s what you can expect to see from Kia at the 2019 Detroit Auto Show.
2020 Kia Telluride SUV
The one piece of news we know will be getting from Kia is the official debut of the all-new, three-row SUV: the 2020 Kia Telluride. The Telluride (pictured above) has an aggressive, yet elegant design and an ample interior. The interior is loaded with advanced technology features and tons of cargo room, and Kia is hinting towards some off-road capabilities as well. Based on the Kia website, you can expect highlights such as:
- All-wheel drive
- Large sunroof
- Estimated 30 mpg highway
- Dual exhaust tips 7 speaker
- 3.5L V6 hybrid electric powertrain Sunroof
- 7-speaker Harman Kardon® audio system w/wireless headphones
- Foldaway footrests for the second row
- Second-row touchscreen media-control band
From conception to reveal, the Kia Telluride has gone through many design changes. We’ll be excited to see what the official final product looks like come next week at the Detroit Auto Show.
Upcoming Kia Models
Kia has several model updates slated for release this year. The auto show would be a great time to release some more information on these models. As of now, here’s what Kia has in store:
- 2020 Kia Soul: features a brand new X-Line trim level, Kia Drive Wise Systems, a 10.25 inch color touchscreen display, and much more
- 2020 Kia Soul EV: packaged with a 64kWh liquid cooled battery, all-new rotary shifter dial and steering wheel-mounted regenerative braking paddles, Kia Drive Wise Systems, improved exterior aerodynamics, and more
- 2019 Kia Niro EV: this all-electric crossover features a liquid cooled battery with a potential 240-mile charge, updated user-friendly interior design, 201 hp, and much more
Learn More About All Things Kia at LaFontaine Kia of Ann Arbor
For more information on new Kia Models, upcoming or concept cars, service, or parts needs, stop by our Kia dealership in Ann Arbor. You can even learn about some great local events like the Ann Arbor Art Street Fair. Contact us today if you have any questions or concerns before visiting us!
More From LaFontaine Kia of Ann Arbor
If you’re looking to make the 2020 Kia Soul all your own, then you’ll be glad to see that there are plenty of Kia Soul accessories to choose from. Whether you’re looking for more connectivity, comfort, safety, or style, there are sure to be Kia accessories to meet your needs. Learn more about Kia Soul…
The Kia Sorento is one of the most popular Kia SUVs on the market, which is why Ypsilanti and Dexter drivers are heading to LaFontaine Kia of Ann Arbor to find out all they can about the Kia Sorento trim levels. With several options to choose from along with different engine configurations and features, discover your favorite Kia Sorento…
If you’re in the market for a reliable compact SUV that has all the safety, comfort, and technology features you need, then you’re bound to find what you’re looking for in the Kia Sportage trim levels. Choose from three distinct trim levels to take your Ypsilanti commute to the next level. Discover the Kia Sportage…